Terms and Conditions
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
- Price payable is the price ruling at date of dispatch, unless previously agreed in writing. We will make every effort to maintain prices and specifications as listed, but reserve the right to make changes without prior notice. All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
- Free delivery applies to all orders over £150 net. A carriage charge of £5.00 applies to all orders under £150. Delivery rates quoted and free delivery order values apply to mainland UK, unless by prior arrangement.
- Where credit accounts have been authorised, payment is due within 30 days net from the date of invoice,unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Any changes to international exchange rates, cotton or polyester rates or to the duty payable on clothing items will affect prices. We reserve the right to increase prices for both forward and stock orders without notice and with immediate effect.
- Goods remain the property of L and J Workwear until payment has been received in full, although risk shall pass to the buyer upon receipt. If the buyer re-sells any such goods before payment has been made
to L and J Workwear the buyer agrees to hold the portion of monies due to L and J Workwear, on trust, until payment to L and J Workwear is made in full. The buyer agrees to keep any goods received from L and J Workwear and not yet paid for in full, clearly marked as belonging to L and J Workwear, and authorises them to enter onto the buyers premises at any time, for the recovery of such goods.
- Invoice queries must be received within 14 days of invoice date.
- Any charges incurred by L and J Workwear in relation to collection of overdue accounts including solicitors fees, unpaid cheques or court charges will be passed on to the buyer in full.
*Free logo setup over £150
Offer applies to ONE front chest OR sleeve OR nape of neck printed or embroidered logo or large printed logo. Deal does not cover any embroidered logo over 15,000 stitches.
*Request a quote and we’ll pay the setup fee’
Offer only applies to one logo per customer, logo must be chest, sleeve or nape sized under 15,000 stitches. Offer only applies once payment has been accepted for the quoted order.
We only price match against retailers based in the UK. Quotes must be like for like. Price match must be visible online or an official quotation or invoice must be available to us. Quotations/invoices must be dated within 3 months and contain competitors company name and address. Price match excludes special offers and discounts. No trade only or auction site traders quotations will be accepted. Where garment decoration is applicable, we reserve the right to use alternative printing methods.
Further discounts do not apply to bundle deals. Shown prices includes ONE front chest OR sleeve OR nape of neck printed or embroidered logo or large printed logo. Deal does not cover any embroidered logo over 15,000 stitches.
- Goods received must not be accepted ‘in good condition’ unless carefully inspected. Loss or damage in transit must be notified to L and J Workwear within 24 hours, and in writing within three working days.
- Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods by the date agreed, late delivery does not constitute breach of agreement by L and J Workwear.
- Consequential loss cannot be held the responsibility of L and J Workwear howsoever caused.
- Goods specially manufactured and correctly supplied cannot be returned. Goods correctly supplied from stock may, at our discretion, be returned for credit but a handling charge of 25% will be applied.
- A request to return goods incorrectly delivered for whatever reason will not be considered unless received within seven days of delivery.
- Goods will not be accepted for return unless purchased within the previous six months.
- Where returns are agreed, return carriage will be at customers risk and cost.
- We reserve the right to refuse credit for goods not in original packaging or in re-saleable condition.
- No returns will be accepted without a valid returns number received from L and J Workwear, and confirmation of the purchasers order number or delivery note number.
- Fitness of the goods for purpose must be established by the buyer prior to ordering.
- All descriptions, colours, sizes and other details provided are given as general guidance only. Goods may vary to a minor extent from those illustrated and may be changed without notice. Colours illustrated are as accurate as the printing process will allow.
- It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that goods specially manufactured, printed or embroidered do not infringe on any copyrights or patents. The buyer agrees to indemnify L and J Workwear against any action arising from such infringement.
- The L and J Workwear catalogue, and any quotations supplied by L and J Workwear forms part of these terms and conditions.
- L and J Workwear only accepts business on these terms, and the placing of an order signifies full acceptance by the buyer. Any dispute must be settled in English courts, according to English law.
- L and J Workwear are entitled to take a maximum of two bank status reports per year without any cost to L and J Workwear.
- In accordance with the Data protection Act 1998 ” We may make a search with a credit reference agency, which will keep a record of that search and will share that information with other businesses. We may also make enquiries about the principal directors with a credit reference agency”
- Errors and omissions excepted.